FOLLOW THESE SIMPLE STEPS TO A NEW DIGITAL MUSIC EXPERIENCE.
Fill in Missing Cover Art
This is the fun part where we turn those dreary, gray music notes into vibrant digital replicas of your favorite album covers.
Cover Art looks at the existing Album Artist and Album Name information (also called tags or metadata) associated with your albums to find the correct album artwork. Before running Cover Art, please be sure that these tags are correct. If your tags aren't correct, we highly recommend using Clean on your music collection first. Please take a moment and return to Step 1 and follow the instructions for a quick cleanse of your collection before continuing with Cover Art.
LAUNCH COVER ART
Once TuneUp is open, click the Cover Art tab once. If you need help launching TuneUp, return to Step 1: Clean.
When you have Cover Art open, click the "Find Missing Cover Art" button to automatically scan your music collection for albums that are missing artwork.
Depending on the size of your music collection, this may be another opportunity to check your email or post a ridiculous photo of your unknowing friend to Facebook.
REVIEW & SAVE
TuneUp will list all of the albums in your collection that are missing cover art and provide you with a variety of cover art options for each one.
You can review the results album by album:
- Hover over each result to view the resolution of each image.
- Select your preferred album cover and click Save button.
Or, you can automatically save cover art for all of the albums with a single click of the "Save All" button. This will save the first album cover result for each album.
- Rest easy. TuneUp will not overwrite any album art already in your collection. It focuses on hunting down only gray music notes.
- If you would like TuneUp to replace your existing album artwork with new album artwork, you'll need to manually delete the existing album artwork first.
- For more help with Cover Art, click here.
JUMP TO STEP 3: REMOVE DUPLICATE TRACKS »