For Mac OS X (64-bit)
TuneUp is the must-have companion app for iTunes and Windows Media Player that lets you manage, organize and totally transform your digital music collection like never before.
We've detected that you're running a 64-bit Mac. Get started with TuneUp by clicking the download link below.
Install and Set Up TuneUp for Mac OS X (64-Bit)
Follow these simple instructions to start using TuneUp. We promise, this should only take a minute.
When your download is complete, open the .dmg from your Downloads Folder.
Install TuneUp by dragging and dropping the record icon into your Applications Folder.
Launch TuneUp by double-clicking the record icon in your Applications Folder.
If you've purchased an Activation Code, click the red "Upgrade" button and enter your code to unlock TuneUp.
Check out our Getting Started Guide for tips on how manage, organize and discover your music with TuneUp.
What's included in the free trial of TuneUp?
The free trial includes 50 track fixes - repair mislabeled songs, add missing cover art, and remove duplicates - and access to Tuniverse, our music discovery service.
Want to go unlimited and fix your entire library? Head over to our store to purchase TuneUp.
- Mac OS X 10.6.6 Snow Leopard +
- iTunes 10.7+ with Quicktime installed
- Digital music in MP3/MP2, AAC, ALAC, or M4A format
- ~50MB+ free hard drive space (depending on your collection's size)
- 2GB+ RAM
- DSL or Cable Internet connection (the faster, the better)
- No proxy or corporate firewall
- TuneUp is designed for libraries with no more than ~10,000 tracks. For more information on working with large libraries, click here »
- For system requirement details, click here »
Questions? Need Help?
TuneUp should open automatically when you start iTunes. If it doesn't be sure to double-click the TuneUp icon within the Applications Folder to launch TuneUp.
Don't know if you're using a 64-bit or 32-bit Mac? Click here.
If you run into any issues at any point, please use the following links to get help.