If your download does not begin automatically in a few moments, click here.Looking for a different version?
Install and Set Up with TuneUp for Windows
Follow these simple instructions to start using TuneUp. We promise, this should only take a minute.
Double-click the TuneUp installer (.exe) when the download is complete.
Press Yes in order to start the TuneUp product install.
Follow the steps through the installation process.
Launch TuneUp by double-clicking the record icon on your desktop or from your Start Menu.
If you've purchased an Activation Code, click the red "Upgrade" button and enter your code to unlock TuneUp.
Check out our Getting Started Guide for tips on how manage, organize and discover your music with TuneUp.
What's included in the free trial of TuneUp?
The free trial includes 50 track fixes - repair mislabeled songs, add missing cover art, and remove duplicates - and access to Tuniverse, our music discovery service.
Want to go unlimited and fix your entire library? Head over to our store to purchase TuneUp.
- Windows XP SP3 (Service Pack 3)+
- Pentium M, Core or Atom or later/ AMD Athlon 64 or later.
- iTunes 10.7+ with Quicktime installed OR Windows Media Player (WMP) 11+
- Digital music in MP3/MP2, AAC, ALAC, M4A, or WMA format
- 20MB+ free hard drive space (depending on your collection's size)
- 2GB+ RAM
- Available Hard Drive space greater than double the amount of installed RAM (ie. 4GB HD w/ 2GB RAM)
- DSL or Cable Internet connection (the faster, the better)
- No proxy or corporate firewall
- TuneUp is designed for libraries with no more than ~10,000 tracks. For more information on working with large libraries, click here »
- For system requirement details, click here »
Questions? Need Help?
If TuneUp doesn't open automatically with iTunes or Windows Media Player, just double-click the TuneUp icon (record icon) on your desktop or from your Start Menu.
If you run into any issues at any point, please use the following links to get help.